Wednesday, August 17, 2011

From Middle School to High School?

Okay, I am transitioning from Da Vinci Arts Middle School to High School(unsure of which one) next year and I am wanting to go to Franklin if I can get into some really good art cles, such as Ceramics, Drawing, etc. but there is also Trillium Charter School which is really close to my house, its K-12, a very small school which will help students(like me) focus better, has African Drumming(which I absolutely LOVE) and a handful of other things that make it very similar to Da Vinci but I can't decide on one. Franklin is supposed to be the only High School marked as Outstanding but my mother is skeptical because of my brothers and sisters history there. Alot of kids I have heard about, go to Franklin and they start doing drugs, drinking, stealing, etc. but I toured it today and it sounds like a REALLY good school but so does the other one. The thing is, my mother is not completely on board with me wanting to go to franklin(because of the reasons above) but I think Franklin offers a better education. Does anyone know of these schools? If so, do you have your own personal opinion of which is better?

No comments:

Post a Comment