Sunday, August 14, 2011

He Broke Up With Me Still Acts Regular But when I Bring it up He Acts Wierd Again...?

He broke up with and said its not because of you its me u deserve better and he hates himself. He was stressed out from fam and school ect. After the break up he still calls the same says i love you he doesnt wont to mention the words i miss u! but we see each other everyday and i feel we both put on major fronts! anywho we act as if we still go out nothing changes! he always tries to pull me closer wants me to kiss him hug him cuddle play fight ect. (we even going to prom) 2 mnths from now ..he tells me he loves me all the time i dont even bring it up ! he says move on but when i do he gets mad! i told him recently he has until grad to fig if he wants to be with me.. he said ok.. i dont understand why he cant be with me if its the same.. so last night i told him he is cut off until he get his ish together... SN: We dated 2 years 8 mnths... is he confused? tryna focus on him b4 he handles me? or what?

No comments:

Post a Comment