Tuesday, August 16, 2011

I'm printing pictures on transparencies and need help please!?

A few years ago my mother received a keepsake photo ornament as a homemade gift from a friend. Her friend told us how she made them and now I'm trying to make some using what she told me. Supposedly you print your pictures on transparency film, cut out the circles, roll them around a pencil, and drop them into the clear ornament bulb where they snap open to reveal the picture suspended in the center of the bulb. Sounds like a simple process. However, fifteen hours later my picture has not dried on the transparency film so it cannot be cut or rolled to be place inside the bulb. The picture smudges with the slightest of touches. I contacted the lady who made the original ornament and she had nothing to tell me. Does anyone have an idea of what is wrong or if there even is something wrong? *I did purchase transparency film that is specifically for laser printers*

No comments:

Post a Comment