Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Soo, i really need serious help ASAP.10 points?

Ok, im well aware that there are some women who get their period, while they are pregnant. Ive been expecting that ive been pregnant ever since februar, but ive gotten my periods ever since then, around the correct day.but lately i've just been feeling soooo horrible. I havent gotten morning sickness, but my have been soo tender, and their never like that.. i dont know if their growing, or if its a symptom of pregnancy. Also ive had lottsss of gas.lol. its soo embarring, and i could eat 3 hot dogs w/ roll and water, and still feel like i havnt eaten all day. Then on other occasions i'll just eat something so small like a pop-tart and im completely full. And the last symptom is i run to the bathroom like its gonna run away lol..because it feels like im about to burst, and when i get there, its only a small specle.. also, my lower back has been KILLING me, and i dont even do hard labor, i barely lift things, besides if im cleaning my room, and i feel soo bad like i need to ...

No comments:

Post a Comment