Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Does anyone know about edgar cayce and can his info help drug addiction? ?

I have researched drug addiction and like a dog returning to its vomit, I return to drug addiction. I am smart and methodical. Part of my problem is I over think or think too much. My bottom appears to b death. I want to live and every day I believe it will b different. I won't give up. Been to rehabs and like 90% of cocaine addicts I return. I not here to b brow beaten or have to hear from pompas jerks. I am here b/c I reuse to give up. There r all kinds of alternatives I can't afford b/c of my addiction. I make my own money and pay taxes. Unfortunately I put drugs above friends and family who still love me, which is mind blowing. Last time I asked 4 help I was impressed at the crap people would answer. If u hate me 4 being an addict don't respond. I hav love for all. That makes no sence b/c if I'm not sure if I love myself b/c I get high. Anyway I'm hoping ur answers will help. Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment