Monday, August 8, 2011

Pssst! Older woman please...Menopause...?

I'm 52 and havn't had my period for three months now. ( Hope it's the end, but I doubt it) I have just about all the same stuff as you but no foot or leg cramps. Hot flashes aren't bad, the night sweats are horrable. No drive here for about 8 years, and yes I want to kill hubby sometimes for no reason at all exept that I'm pissed off. Most of the time there is nothing to even be mad at. I think every woman is different, but you sound very pretty normal. I refuse to do the hormone thing. My mother did it natural, and so will I. How long will it last? God only knows. I don't believe any Dr. can give you an answer either. As for the periods, I always had very heavy and painful periods. That's the one good thing. for the last year, they were only about every other month, much lighter, no cramps or sore , but the were longer when I had them. I would trade longer anyday for bleeding to death with terrible pain. There's my take on it. The Mr. is ready to kill me most of the time, but we have been married for almost 34 years. If he hasn't killed me by now, I doubt that he will. Hang in there, we'll both be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment